Campsite "de Carlton" offers you space and modern facilities.
Childeren can enjoy themselves in the playground and on the wide fields. The reception desk is well equipped to serve you with all kind of questions, especially about trips and attractions nearby. In some occasions we can offer you discount vouchers.
The sanitary unit is equipped with a laundry area and a a disabled toilet. The sanitary will be cleaned every day in a professional manner. In the summer season we offer you a sandwich service. Six days a week a local bakery visits the campsite with a variety of fresh rolls and sandwiches, etc.
Our campsite is a pedestrian area, cars are not allowed. You can park your car on the car park area near the entrance. For your luggage and grocery you can take one of the carts for transport to your tent or caravan.
We offer you also the possibility of hiring mobile homes and lodges. The touristic spots are spacious, giving you maximum privacy and tranquillity. Every spot has water and electricity supply. Standard electricity is 10 Amp, which can be expanded to 16 Amp.
We also offer you free wifi-connection.
Your pets are also very welcome at Campsite "de Carlton".
- Bike rental
- Sanitary unit with disabled toilet, laundry area and chemical toilet
- Small playground
- Outdoor swimming pool, 6x12m
- Carfree campsite
- Free wifi
- Sandwich service in the summer season
- Pets allowed
- Shower with SEP-card, available at the reception desk
Facilities touristic spots
- Spacious spots, about 100m2
- Water and electricity supply on each spot. (electricity is 10 amp, to expand up to 16 amp)
Facilities mobile homes
- 4 persons
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with bunk beds. The bedding is available in the mobile homes, only bring your own linen and sheets.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, coffee machine, pots, service and cutlery.
- Livingroom with slide doors to the terrace.
- Terrace with outdoor furniture.
Plan mobile home
- 4 persons
- 2 bunk beds
- Cooker is available, but you must bring your own pots, service and cutlery.
- No bedding and linen or sheets available.